“Hey, how do I get to Lincoln Park from your house?”
– Look it up! Or you must have have GPS?
“ Hey, do you know how to use this milk frother?”
– Look it up, am sure it’s on youtube.
“Hey, can you tell me how to export this to Excel?”
– Look it up, there’s a demo online.
“Hey, what’s the meaning of ‘joie de vivre’?
– Look it up, or translate app.
“Hey, I wonder what this song is really about…..”
– Look it up, there’s a website called songfacts or songmeanings.com.
“Hey, I wonder what games I should plan for the house party….”
– Look it up, am sure there are sites for that.
“Hey, do you know of a good mechanic in the area?”
– Look it up, am sure there are plenty of local listings with reviews.
“Hey, I wish you had seen this episode in Game of Thrones, I feel like I need someone to talk to after watching that!”
– Look it up, am sure there are online forums for that.
“Hey, you know someone I can hang out with in Santa Fe or like get some local tips?”
– Look it up, plenty of sites offer local insight.
“Hey, that movie with Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt.. did it come out in 2013 or 2012?
– Look it up.
“Hey, did you see the rainbow driving home?”
– Look it up, I posted pictures!
“ Hey, how was your day?!”
– Look it up, I have been posting about it on twitter all day.
“With all that looking up to do, I’ll hardly have time to talk to you.”
– Well then just look up everything…. whyever would you want to talk?
When you are lonely, you really become good at looking things up and really bad at talking.